Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Happy Birthday, Elana!



(Peeking back into the blogosphere to say hi. I miss you all very much, and hope to be back next year. :) *hugs*)

Elana,

You were one of the first people I met on the blogosphere, and then again in person at conferences.

I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your generous spirit. You always had time for my questions and always made me feel welcome. From what I've observed, it hasn't just been me. You have arms wide enough for everyone--a rare, but much needed gift.

Thank you!

I hope you have a lovely birthday, and that you know the world is a better place for you having been in it. :)


a Rafflecopter giveaway

4 comments:

  1. So awesome Danyelle that you are doing this for Elana's birthday.

    Happy, Happy Birthday to Elana, a wonderful, supportive friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing how everyone is supporting Elana on her birthday! What a great thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so, so nice! Elana's a great person and I'm so happy to see her being celebrated. Really, what a nice, nice thing to do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday form me too, Elana. You're a wonderful person.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!